The benefits of controlling the chequebook
At Central Bridging we are delighted to have joined the NACFB and wholeheartedly support the progressive and hugely influential work it undertakes on behalf of you, the rapidly growing membership.
As a new Patron we are keen to play a full role in helping to promote the highest standards and best practice and of course, for those of you involved in the short term lending sector, we also look forward to providing some bespoke and tailored lending solutions for your clients!
Central is a privately owned principle lender and we have been lending for nearly 6 years now. Before this we spent nearly 25 years trading very successfully as a broker in all regulatory sectors. We believe this background gives us a unique appreciation and understanding of the multiple challenges in today’s ever more crowded short term lending sector.
By fully understanding the complex issues you face, we feel we are best placed to deliver solutions that are tailored to your client’s specific needs and crucially we have full in-house autonomy on all lending decisions. To use the old fashioned but no doubt welcome expression “we control the cheque book.”
Our unique and expanding mix of private and bank backed funding lines enables us to offer unparalleled opportunities to you, the NACFB members.
At Central we fund first, second and third charge loans secured on freehold and long leasehold residential property across England. We provide loans from £100K up to £15M for a wide range of business uses to individuals and UK limited companies, LLPs and SPVs. We also fund development lending to a maximum £2M and five units, a bespoke area for which we have our own hugely experienced in house Project Manager.
Our rates are highly competitive, with terms from 3-12 months and market leading LTVs. Full details on our products can be found at www.centralbridging.co.uk but below is a quick summary of the key elements:
• CBL Prime Residential 1st and 2nd Charge Bridging Loans – premium products individually tailored to HNW clients and prime properties
• CBL Standard Residential 1st and 2nd Charge Bridging Loans – individually tailored funding solutions for your mainstream clients borrowing needs right across England
• CBL Thirds – a unique funding solution when it’s not in the clients best interest to redeem existing first and second charges
• CBL Re-Development Loans – to allow for the conversion or refurbishment of an existing residential building
• CBL Development Loans – to facilitate residential ground-up building projects
• CBL Development Rescue – a product for developers looking to complete or refinance projects which have overrun or even stalled due to a lack of traditional bank funding
In summary we offer great specialist products and can guarantee you that each and every enquiry we receive is given the care and attention it deserves with access to a decision maker from first submission to final completion.
If we can’t do a deal we will give you a quick ‘no’ and when we do say yes we hope to show many of you just how quickly, with good client reciprocation, we can turn deals around!
Why not talk to us and experience the difference…
Attributed to John Clifford, Managing Director at Central Bridging