Our broad range of market-leading bridging and refurbishment loans are ideal for customers who need to access funds quickly or are buying a property to refurbish. The uses for bridging loans are varied – the main feature of our range is the flexibility of the product, common uses for our Bridging and Refurbishment loans can be viewed here.
We have significant funding and resources to ensure that your customers get the loan they want, when they want it. View further details on our Bridging products & criteria here.
BDM Sales Contact
- Loan size = Min £50,000 (£25,001 for second charge lending) No Maximum amount
- Interest rate = from 0.49%
- Facility Fee = 2% (Zero facility fee products are available)
- Procuration fee = Up to 1.75%. Please refer to your distribution
- Product Type = Standard Bridging, Light Refurbishment, Heavy Refurbishment and Second Charge available for both Regulated and Non Regulated deals.
- Term = 1 month minimum – 18 months maximum (12 months for regulated)
Meet the Team
National Sales Manager (South)
Tel: 07824 864740
National Sales Manager (North)
Tel: 07931 130021
In the press
November 30, 2017
Precise Mortgages will enable landlords to apply for buy-to-let mortgages using a combination of rental yield and outside income from next week.
October 11, 2017
Precise Mortgages has appointed Danielle Batchelor as business development manager.
September 29, 2017
The parent company of Precise, Charter Court Financial Services Group, entered the exchange with the share price set at 230p.